Monday, July 11, 2011

11 de Julio

Dear Family,

I gave a talk in church last Sunday on missionary work. I was informed that we will be speaking frequently here since the branch is small. I asked if they wanted me to play the piano, and they said they have recordings they like to play. I guess I will have a break from playing then.

Mom, your package with the CTR rings came. I had given up on it as lost. Elder Martin hand delivered it to me. He is working in the office like you said and seems like a great guy.

This week we set two baptismal dates and had five investigators in Sacrament meeting. I am excited to see the work progressing here.

I am doing great and enjoying my mission. Thank you for all of your letters and support. I tried to send pictures, but this computer is being difficult.

I love you guys,

Elder Whiting

No comments:

Post a Comment