Monday, July 18, 2011

18 de julio

Dear Family,

This week has been a scorcher. My face is super burned. The people here always think I am embarrassed or something. I have to keep telling them, no my skin is really burned. I am not angry or anything. haha.

Yesterday was children's day. All of the kids were walking around with painted faces and balloons. I do not remember that holiday existing in the states, but maybe I am wrong. All of the fast food restaurants were holding specials, so they were packed with kids. I was thinking about breaking out my balloon making kit and making a few bucks haha.

This week was really good though. Our baptisms are still on track and our investigators are progressing well. This is historically a slow, hard area but we are doing well. Elder Sanchez is a gifted missionary and talented with building relationships with everyone.

Sorry no pictures again. I am going to move to a different internet cafe. This one does not recognize my camera or does not have the software. I do not know.

I hope everyone has a good week.

Love,
Elder Whiting

No comments:

Post a Comment