Wednesday, April 18, 2012

16 de abril



 
This week I had a wonderful experience in the temple. It had been some time since my last visit. The temple has to be the quietest place in all of Panama. Yesterday in church I noticed there seemed to be a temple theme. All of the talks and lessons were centered on temple blessings/attendance. One of the speakers cited the temple president when he spoke in this last stake conference.
He encouraged the members to attend the temple to the degree that it would represent a sacrifice for them. Interestingly, countries in Central America with temples seem to have a tougher time getting the members to go. I guess the tourism appealed to many people back when they had to plan temple trips to Costa Rica, Guatemala etc. Anyways, I had a great time.
 
Love,
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment