Monday, February 13, 2012

13 Feb 2012

Things seem to be calming down here in Panama. The riots have entered into dialogue to sort everything out. At least everyone is more comfortable, and the traffic has gone back to normal in Colon.
 
We did several divisions this week to get a feel of the zone. Funny you should mention Elder Pfister. I spent Tuesday with Elder Atuake who was his companion in the MTC. He had an email from Elder Pfisters family saying the Whitings had mentioned I was in Colon. It sounds like Elder Pfister forwards his family emails to Elder Atuake.
 
It is really fun to get to know the elders. Divisions help out a lot to assess the needs of the zone and help everyone out. We can give elders advice to help them work with their investigators and animate them. Things are looking up the Colon. We are close to our goal of 20 baptisms in the zone as far as the baptismal dates we have. I hope none of them fall.
 
I do not have a lot to report this week and did not take any pictures again. I hope everyone has a good week. I love you guys.
Love,
 
[He also noted that they had 35 teaching appointments in the past week.]

No comments:

Post a Comment