Monday, December 5, 2011

5 de diciembre


Last night I got to see the Christmas devotional. Even though I understood everything, I did not like the voice over translation. It is so much better to actually hear their voices. I really liked the comments of President Monson about the books he reads right before Christmas. I have never read the one about the mansions, but A Christmas Tale has always held a powerful message for me.

Something I do not remember seeing much last year is Christmas trees, but here a lot of people have them along with a nativity. This year I am also seeing more stockings and Christmas lights on the houses (some were already on the house from last year it appears but are now being turned on).
 
Love,
Elder Whiting



 




We also learned that he has been ill during the week and taking Pepto-Bismol. He only 'rested' at home for one hour while ill.
Each of the above pictures appears to show current or recent rainfall.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment